Location: Reston, Virginia
Email: E-mail Me
Amelia L. Ramer, Attorney at Law, is an excellent choice if you need a hands-on immigration attorney with experience and a track record of excellent results. My success is a direct result of the valuable experience I've had in the field of immigration law for a number of years.
You will know you're getting distinguished, accurate and high-quality service when you work with me as your immigration lawyer, whether you are an employer seeking H, L or E visas for your employees, a U.S. citizen or permanent resident seeking residency status for your family member, or a non-immigrant alien seeking adjustment of status to become a permanent resident, or seeking naturalization or citizenship.
My educational background prepared me well to be an outstanding immigration attorney, as I graduated magma cum laude from Capital University in Ohio with majors in foreign languages and psychology, and then went on to the University of Dayton School of Law in Dayton, Ohio, where I won a number of awards. After I was admitted to the bar in U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio in 1997 and the District of Columbia, in 1998. After working for several larger law firms I opened my practice in 1999 to better serve my clients' needs.
My greatest achievements, however, have been my successes on behalf of many immigration clients, both businesses and individuals. I help immigration clients around the U.S. get the employment-related visas, family-based visas, and citizenship legal assistance that they need.
Contact me if you need an experienced immigration attorney.
Areas of Practice
- Immigration & Naturalization Law
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1997
- District of Columbia, 1998
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- Capital University, Columbus, OH
- B.A. magna cum laude
- Major: Foreign Languages/Psychology
Honors and Awards
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, 1996
- Best Brief (Ist Runner-Up Overall) (4th Place Best Oralist), 1996
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, 1997 - Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 1997 - Present